Friday, July 24, 2009

Rainy Days


The rain is just unreal today. It suits the week though. These last 9 days have been a whirlwind. My DH has been diagnosed with Giardia! He has lost 12 pounds and is so gaunt. But after 5 days of in and out at the hospital and doctors office, they finally diagnosed him. It has been a terrible ordeal for him. The emergency room was the worst. We had to wait for 6 hours before even being seen! He is on the mend as I type this due to great antibiotics!
On the knitting note, I just purchased a great pattern from Wendy. Just scroll down the page to see her "smoke ring". The colors she used in her handspun is what turned me on to this pattern. I am waiting for some yarn to come in to dye it and then begin! I don't think I will make it as big as hers, but more like a cowl. Although, it is beautiful the way it is!

No comments: