Friday, July 31, 2009

Friday FIll In

A view from my deck.


This is a neat way to end the week. I found this on some ones blog, (sorry, I can't remember who's) The link is on the right.

And...here we go!

1. It's time for it to stop raining.

2. My deck; it's not a bad place for just "being".

3. I must be getting old, my knees crack every time in bend down!

4. My daughters hugs are the best thing I have ever known.

5. My life is simply awesome, I couldn't ask for anything more. Really great kids and a wonderful husband, health, happiness. I feel like the Brady Bunch!

6. The last time I laughed really loudly was the other night watching "Wild Hogs".

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to finishing my Sherbrooke Cowl, tomorrow my plans include mowing the mile high lawn and Sunday, I want to sit by the pool! This fox decided to graze in our trough. I wish he would just get the millions of chipmunks making a mess of my garden.

No comments: