Wednesday, August 5, 2009

The Joys of Motherhood.... (NOT)


I got to knit this morning!
From 2 am to 4:30 am. Why so late you ask?
Well, the dd# 2 of course. See, what started out as a good week, turned really bad quick. Did you ever have one of those?
(This is the summary: DD#1 = Dear Daughter first born, DD#2 = Dear Daughter second born,
dd # 1 = dumb dog first bought, dd#2 = second dumb dog bought to keep first one company)

Sunday pm: DD #2 comes home late from her boyfriends, leaves the garage door open,
nightly critter strews the garbage from the cans all over the garage.Monday am = I clean up the garbage all over the garage...
Monday mid-am: AC dies, (87 degrees with 1000% humidity)...
Monday pm: DD#1 forgets to close pantry door where the trash is located and
dd#2 eats everything in it from dinner,
(steak fat, corn cobs, cucumber peels, God only knows what else.)
Tuesday all day: MOM (that's me) scrubs down pantry, kitchen floor, living room carpet,
and other various spots where dd#2 has left trash and "presents" in the heat with no AC.....

Tuesday PM/AM: MOM up from 2 am until now, scrubbing once again, the floors,
with more of the dd#2's #2s! Are you following me? In the heat with no AC.......

SOOOOOOOOO... I really need a drink, but its only 10 of 8 in the morning!!!!!!

I did however get another two sets of my DIC Shrug done!
Do you know what I am doing today? Buying a new AC!!!!

(You thought I was going to sell the dog right!)
Gotcha!
No way, as much of a pain in the rear they can be, I love them both to pieces.
As for my DD's... they are renting a carpet cleaner and that's their job today!
Yeah, I love them too!!
Ahhhh me, life just doesn't get any better than this!

No comments: